Educational video Topic

everything totaly useless

Postby Migel » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:12 am

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

They basicly come down to is that the debree from the other towers did more damage than they innitialy thought and there are theories about the fires being fed by the diesel in the emergency generators.

Has the NIST stated though officially that it was in free fall? Because I find youtube movies mixed toghether but cant find any written word on it.
Migel

Postby DVD » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:44 pm

The update by NIST from 18. Dec.07' says diesel fuel was not a factor for collapse.
Play from 5:40 min.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELp1bh5cT7M[/youtube]
The "unusual design" is the theory that's left, when you search for a natural cause only.
The problem here is, the building would had fallen sidewards or would fall apart, but thats not happend.
It dropped down smoothly, simultaneously in itself. Not from the east to the west side.
So all supporting columns lost their payload at the same time. Fire can't do it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zli7HB7zmKg[/youtube]
DVD

Postby velox » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:25 pm

If you have no thesis (question) and looking for a pattern, you will find a pattern.

"Oklahoma City bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[..]progressive collapse"
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

So I remove one column and the half of the building collapse. What a crap construction:

"On April 19, 1995, a truck filled with explosives planted by a domestic terrorist exploded outside the Alfred
P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma, tearing upward through the 10-story building and destroying one
of its structural columns. The building was sliced in half: its front section collapsed layer on layer
, and
shattered glass covered entire sections of the city. A shattered structure was all that remained of the
Federal Building[..]"
Source: http://www.gsd.harvard.edu/people/facul ... public.pdf

The twin towers of World Trade Center were the first building which were destroyed by such a air plane, therefore a compare to other controlled destroyed buildings is not the same.

(I heard that some big buildings have a predetermined breaking point to destroy these buildings easily later.)
velox

Postby DVD » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:35 pm

I compare WTC7 with other controlled destroyed buildings, not the twin towers, WTC 1 & WTC2.

Btw what is nano - thermite doing in the debris of ground zero?
DVD

Postby DVD » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:15 pm

Or can someone explain me that?
BBC was reporting live 20min befor WTC7 collapsed, that is has collapsed already ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s[/youtube]
DVD

Postby Migel » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Nanothermite or Kaolinite ?
Hehe just kidding yeh heard about that.
Still means that this is evidence in waiting.
Nothing will happen unless someone starts the investigation.

Dont think it will be coming from obamas corner.

Btw that is bullshit btw about prior info...you have to imagine how hectic it is with a lot of buildings damaged and partial collapses already of buildings all around.
What really happened there is that the buiilding was about to collapse as people on the ground said that the building was groaning and the fire seemed to increase.
I mean it isnt really the first time that media said something happened while its still about to happen. Yeh if 1+1=2 and you got 1 and see the other 1 coming and you want to be ahead of the other news teams then you say 2 !!! just like why some people press the game button ahead of time and answering correctly without hearing full question.
Migel

Postby DVD » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:32 am

Ok right, could be ... or could be bad timed script... well i would think, the BBC would say "is about to collapse" or "it will collapse",
not "has collapsed"... if they have a hint of what could happen in the next hour.

About thermite, i just can everybody recommend to see "BLUEPRINT FOR TRUTH".
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2wKkjpClBQ

And yes Obama already made clear, that his "change" was just a nice slogan.
He continues bush's way. Another style, but same way.
DVD

Postby Migel » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Btw managed to see full movie of engineers 2 but in last ten minutes I believe I start to see something similar to religion type of behaviour.
And that is funding...im not at all sure why the people need to fund them and
recruiting. Thats a bit tricky though. Not saying it means anything just that Im bit on my toes to this behaviour.

Warning this movie might actually damage your iq.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWDRz5cSziQ[/youtube]
Illustrates how to create a documentary calling up witnesses and quotes out of context to proof something that couldnt be further away from the truth.
I used this example because this is so half-arsed made the problems indicated are pretty normal.
Migel

Postby Grez » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Transitional forms actually are very rare. That is because species do not evolve slowly and gradualy. Rather a species will remain static for tens or hundreds of thousands of years and then evolve very fast when faced with conditions of extreme stress.
Grez

Postby Migel » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:13 pm

It lies bit differently than just being rare its rare to find good transitions evidence. Often there is 2 few information or missing links ina transition duo to lack of evidence like you said for variours of reasons but also there are cases of so many transitions that its really hard to see whats what.

Thing is the theorie like is gravity by newton, seems to be working out sofar and all studies who base on the theorie as fact are the ones making progress.
I often use law of newton and it always ends well untill the moment I would start doing things in space.
Of course should I be content with this alone this grow will eventually come to a halt because gravity is only a portion of the story. Just like evolution being content with animals just randomly changing and surviving shouldnt be whole truth either.

But to say that it doesnt exist is complete different story.

But that was btw not my point my point was to show many people in this movie were deliberatly quoted out of context ;) i saw 4 cases
and because its such a easy minded movie it illustrates how dangerous out of context quoting becomes when is done by people with real brains.
Migel

Postby Blunt » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:04 am

Migel wrote:because its such a easy minded movie

This is final proof!! Migel never fully understood the meaning behind "The Mighty Ducks 2", and denies it's right as the best movie ever made! How can he continue to get away pretending that Emilio Estevez is anything less than immortal!

But that aside....

In addition to educational videos, and all the articles on the web, I like finding e-books on all types of topics. Whole collections can be found on torrents. I read a few and pretend like I'll soon have pHD, lol kidding, but part that sucks is reading long texts on computer. Maybe Tablet PC's will get cheaper eventually...because all those e-book readers look like pieces of shite - proprietary shite even.
How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg...
Blunt

Postby Grez » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:47 am

Yeah e-books in torrents. A year or two ago I found a mega giant torrent of science fiction books in .pdf. Now I have 10GB of science fiction on my HDD. Something like 14,000 books by 1,400 authors. A whole library in a torrent. Can`t say I`ve read more than 3 or 4 though. :lol:

Also there is scribd.com a document repository. So far there aren`t that many (useful ones), but it seems to be growing fast. And as it happens I found a perfect book for Blunt. I think it is about starting a band: http://www.scribd.com/doc/15626044/The- ... to-Rocking :lol:

And oh yeah, mises.org has loads in .pdf on economics, and a few in audio.

I hear a lot of people complain they can`t read from a PC screen, but actually it has never an issue for me. :shock:
Grez

Postby Blunt » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:47 pm

Awesome, I just realized what i was missing. Jean skirt w/ pantyhose. Problem soon fixed :lol:

With ebooks, I'd just rather have something I could carry around and lounge in a chair (or on toilet :P ). I suppose a laptop would serve the purpose, but I'd probably leave that out of the bathroom just to be safe :mrgreen:
How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg...
Blunt

Previous

Return to SPAM