Quino's complaint

Benny Edition

Moderator: Benny

Postby quino » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:15 am

Hi Benny, im writing you because im a little worried about something that happend today in Xr server. I dont know if you are the right person to write but this is what happends...
I was playing 0.14 version wit a friend of mine here at home, and then without a reason my friend whose name is Patton was kicked off the game by a guy called Ghost. The only think my friend said was "fuck,we need aircrafts" and then he was kicked. All the players where saying bad words but nothing heavy.....You know im a big fan of your work and play A LOT on that server, so please tell me what should i do......next time maybe im going to be kicked too.
quino

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:31 am

quino wrote:Hi Benny, im writing you because im a little worried about something that happend today in Xr server. I dont know if you are the right person to write but this is what happends...
I was playing 0.14 version wit a friend of mine here at home, and then without a reason my friend whose name is Patton was kicked off the game by a guy called Ghost. The only think my friend said was "fuck,we need aircrafts" and then he was kicked. All the players where saying bad words but nothing heavy.....You know im a big fan of your work and play A LOT on that server, so please tell me what should i do......next time maybe im going to be kicked too.

yup thats right asshole , i kicked that guy after i warned him to stop to nag about the damn buildings all the time !

He was nagging about the barracks

About the light , about the heavy and when he started about the air i warned him to stfu or he would be kickt and there is 20 witnesses out there !

And what they also witnest is that u wrote down a bunch of retarded words at me before u run of , and now i see u posting behind my back to my collegas asking what u should do LOL :p

Dont ask Benny what u should do , u know what u have to do if u not want a ban up your arse for writing what u did before you left !

And tell your friend patton that he stfu next time or ask the people to vote him so he can keep track on the buildings himself !
Ghost

Postby quino » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:40 am

Posting behind your back?? :D No men...im not like that!!! [warn]
I found your e-mail. Now we can clear this off without banning anyone.
For me.... this discussion is over here at this forum.
quino

Postby Benny » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:28 am

Don't worry about ghost, he is just agrophobiac :D
Benny

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:52 am

quino wrote:Posting behind your back?? :D No men...im not like that!!! [warn]

this discussion is FAR from over !

U started it, now u gonna finnish it !

U know what to say !
Ghost

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:15 am

Ghost wrote:
quino wrote:Posting behind your back?? :D No men...im not like that!!! [warn]

this discussion is FAR from over !

U started it, now u gonna finnish it !

U know what to say !

Quino wrote ..

First of all let me apologyze about saying you "asshole", i know it was wrong. I dont use that kind of language when im playing, so again...sorry about that!!
But i wanted to explain to you that we didnt noticed that Patton was bothering you with his comments. He just wanted to help.....maybe you misinterpreted his words.....you know...he wasnt arguing your movements, the last thing he said was "shit, we need airplanes (or helicopters)" i dont remember well, but he said "shit" because an enemy airplane killed him 5 seconds before, not because you didnt create the air factory....
We didnt even noticed your messages you said you wrote to Patton.....he is new in our group so he dont even know what "stfu" means!!
But .....even so..... i think you overreacted a little.......i play a LOT on all servers and i saw people very pissed off with the commander and no one was banned for that!
I understand that you kick a TK or someone who is using bad words or something like that......
But then again.......those are your guys men....we are only guest there!
We only want to play in peace!!
Again....sorry about the "asshole" thing and to leave the game immediately after saying that.......but i was exposed to a very quick "kicked of the game"... and i didnt wanted that embarrassment!!!!!! LOL

Quino , listen pall ... this is my 9th year in online battles and games !
On itself , that dont mean shit , because its just a person who plays aloth of games on hes computer , but trough the years i have learned how to keep the grownups appart from the children ...

I dont like children ... otherwize i would of had a few by now :p

Im gonna give u a thought .... pretend that u are a father and u are in a supermarket and while you are shopping u are calling with your boss for example .... your kid goes all the time like ... * daddy can i have this * daddy can i have that * i have to pie * are we home yet * i just broke 10000 euro worth champaign bottle * daddy shit * daddy piss ......

I think i would kill the little shit instantly !

Patton reminds me to a kid like that !

If i am new somewhere , i stfu ( SHUT THE FUCK UP ) and play instead of asking daddy a question every 5 seconds ;)
and .... every time

( the same question )

Like a kid

i just kicked him and locked the room... knowing this way , next time he will be silence and talk when its needed
Ghost

Postby quino » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Well....i thought this discussion was over.....but you still writing nonsense.......and posting my personal e-mail behind my back!
So.....we arent new here FYI ....we have played for about 12 years online too, so that gave me permission to talk about this things......and FYI i am a 42 year old father of 3 kids and know how to treat them, obviously YOU DONT......
I was trying to finish this, i even apologyze about it, but you still trying to explain your bad behavior as Admin.....
Let a "Grown up" handled that part, you obviously CANT!!
You want to continue with this......ok......do it alone.....im out of here!!!
quino

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:22 pm

lol :)

then u should of send the e mail before u started this on open forums pap
i dont care if u razed 70 kids by yourself and u be the greatst dad in history and all that , but in here u leave the bullshit behind

Facts are , i get the same question in game over and over and over and over ...

I warned him

He got kicked ... not banned ... so im not that great as an asshole

u start shit here on the forums we dont even care about

So for here, leave it like it is, play as u wish , but dont start like a 12 year old and dont try to turn the tables around in who is a kid in this game !
Ghost

Postby rundll.exe » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:43 pm

I split the stupid complaint posts form the BE thread. Please refrain from posting them in the general thread in the future and put them in the XR server forum above.

Thankyou
Executes more than dll's
rundll.exe
Site Admin

Postby Blitzer » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Rundll can you move this post than?
I wanna reply to it :P
Hotshots Council member
---------------------------------------
Sulcorp - Web & Game
Blitzer

Return to Warfare BE