PLZ HELP ME ! I am noob

mods, servers, problems, etc.

PLZ HELP ME ! I am noob

Postby justidede » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Hi, how to join your server? I'dont have Combident operations... But I have Arma2 and OA. I downloaded som stuff but lol THERE IS TOO MUCH. My mind just blow OFF. Please help me to step by step. What addons I have to download? Where I put them?
justidede

Re: PLZ HELP ME ! I am noob

Postby ZeroG » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:59 pm

justidede wrote:Hi, how to join your server? I'dont have Combident operations... But I have Arma2 and OA. I downloaded som stuff but lol THERE IS TOO MUCH. My mind just blow OFF. Please help me to step by step. What addons I have to download? Where I put them?

When you have ARMA2 and OA, you automatically have all the components of Combined Ops! :D Just get this to work, patch the game to 1.56 and you can instantly join our server. Normally, a CO startup option is generated when you put OA over an ARMA2 installation.
Hotshots council member

Erfolg im Leben hat stets doppelt, wer Feuer und Bewegung koppelt!
ZeroG

Postby justidede » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:20 pm

ZeroG wrote:
justidede wrote:Hi, how to join your server? I'dont have Combident operations... But I have Arma2 and OA. I downloaded som stuff but lol THERE IS TOO MUCH. My mind just blow OFF. Please help me to step by step. What addons I have to download? Where I put them?

When you have ARMA2 and OA, you automatically have all the components of Combined Ops! :D Just get this to work, patch the game to 1.56 and you can instantly join our server. Normally, a CO startup option is generated when you put OA over an ARMA2 installation.

Okay, now I started whit CO the game. Then I tryed to Join to you server but it drop me to server browser....
justidede

Postby justidede » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Okay now I have Addon sync 2009 and downloading the addons to the game. The addons is going to Arma2 folder so if I start CO then there will be no problems? Sorry for my english
justidede

Postby Scorpionzi » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:14 pm

did you install all appropriated patches ? (http://xrserver.com/ArmA%20II/Patches/)
Scorpionzi

Postby justidede » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Scorpionzi wrote:did you install all appropriated patches ? (http://xrserver.com/ArmA%20II/Patches/)

Yes I'have all patches, steam auto updateing it
justidede

Postby justidede » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:46 am

Problem solved ! It was battleeye... I needed to reinstalledit
justidede

Return to ArmA talk