Help needed with creating a LAN ww2 linux dedicated server

Postby DerDodga » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:26 pm

Hey guys! My name is Felix and i am from Germany, so my english is not the best ;) I hope that somebody here knows the trick, because i am going nuts over it.... i allready reinstalled ofp and the server + the mod (WW2CTI@FDF+zz v1.3) numerous times and in different ways, for example first installing standalone finmod and so on. Now I just dont know what to try.... the servers runs fine with BWdvd1.79 mod, absolutely no problems... but when i load finmod and start a crcti mission, the server just dies without any further info with the last ouput being "Reading Mission....." .. WTF?

I read in different boards that this might be due to missing addons, but what addons can i lack when i installed finmod 1.3, 1.4 and the complete package from cr-ofp afterwards? I just have no clue anymore, finmod seems not to be the problem because finmod missions work..... If anybody could help me with this, that would be great ;)
DerDodga

Postby rundll.exe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:04 pm

If you installed finmod already, you dont need to have the full pack from cr-ofp (http://cr-ofp.dyndns.org/?page=list&id=111), otherwise this pack is enough, but be sure not to run them both (finmod + zzfull)

But if you did, you need the seperate modfolder for @zz from http://www.crcti.co.uk/

Maybe not all islands are in there, but it should work (try everon)

Be sure not to load any other mods, finmod might be picky.
Executes more than dll's
rundll.exe
Site Admin

Thx for the help

Postby DerDodga » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:16 pm

Problem solved; the seperate folder for zz addons does the trick ;)

Thx for your help ;)
DerDodga

Return to FDF 1.4 WWII