cr09ctitc801 and hoyt_pack13...where to be found?

Postby FinnishBeret-77 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:36 pm

Yah, the old fart is in tight spot. =)

1. I have every addon on cr-ofp -site and didnt find those anywhere. Please help. Cant get into crCTI 1.0@CTITC S8 -games when it says i am missing those above addons.

UPDATE: I'm sure i have those as i have dloaded ctitc8.rar and put all to addons folder (just in case both ones), but still cant get in.

2. I have same issue getting in crCTI 1.0 US@DVD+Pla 1.75zz games. i thought i have all the needed addons but im still missing some of them. Cant remember the names, but i'll check them when can.

Could someone post straight links to needed addons to both and if there is some special quirks to do also, i'll gladly take advise. Best thanks.

- FB-77
FinnishBeret-77

Postby rundll.exe » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:44 pm

http://cr-ofp.dyndns.org/items/96/%40ctitc8.rar

all you need for CTITC8 missions

you sure your shortcut is correct? OR do you use ofpwatch?
Executes more than dll's
rundll.exe
Site Admin

Postby FinnishBeret-77 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:58 pm

Y, got that addon already. Downloaded it couple of times actually to make sure, but no result. Same addons are missing.

I use All Seeing Eye for connecting games. Have OFP Watch too, but ASE is the usual way of getting into games. Shortcut is the same flashpointresistance.exe it has always been.

I'll try contacting via OFP itself next time. Thanks rundll for helps.
FinnishBeret-77

Postby rundll.exe » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:50 pm

you need to make a shortcut with a changed mod :D

for example you have the @ctitc8 in your flashpoint root:

your shortcut should read something like: flashpointresistance.exe -nosplash -nomap -mod=@ctitc8

or use ofpwatch without auto-addon and put the @ctitc8 as mod

I suspect that you put the "old" cti addons in your RES/addons or just addons folder, wich is a BAD habit. use modfolders for every unofficial mod
Executes more than dll's
rundll.exe
Site Admin

Postby FinnishBeret-77 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:32 pm

rundll.exe wrote:I suspect that you put the "old" cti addons in your RES/addons or just addons folder, wich is a BAD habit. use modfolders for every unofficial mod

Guilty as charged. This is exactly what i've done from day one. I'm too much of a tech noob to try out anything more than the easiest method available. =)

Will change the way from now on and test your shortcut in future gaming. Thanks again.
FinnishBeret-77

Return to General