no camps, and the damn orange circles.

General talk and discussion

no camps, and the damn orange circles.

Postby McFly[HS] » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:57 am

1.i like camps.. gets me something to fight for .... and
2.no one seems to under stand to attack towns with orange circles.... today OVER 1/2 of team could not grasp the concept of attacking towns that were captureable..by being hightlighted orange... finally kicked all those who sat in those towns and failed to follow comm's orders to attack diff town. those who rejoined were given a 7th lesson on what towns / what orange circles mean. so instead of allowing the team to follow the bread crumbs back to our base ( by following capped towns) can we open up that a bit, spread the towns out... AND MAKE THEM A DIFF COLOR!!!! orange circle town i think is confusing since the MAIN in the town can have a white circle or an orange/brown circle if it is your main target for $800 on map or not.
McFly[HS]

Re: no camps, and the damn orange circles.

Postby Bayers » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:39 pm

The way the game is setup too is pretty bad. No arty, low income, no air (or no money for air)... gear respawn penalty with realistic income. All that combines to make a very boring, frustrating game.

Killing the enemy HQ doesnt seem to hurt anymore, because after the game has been running for a while the teams have enough supply to fix it. And since arty is off and air is unaffordable, its almost impossible to kill a well defened base.

People want the game to be harder, then why do they constantly stick thermal on and go BLUFOR?
Bayers

Postby doc.brown » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:13 pm

[bonk] -i like territoral mode but noone seems to understand and to like the sence of it! IMO the sence is to stay at own area and make it bigger and not to run with HQ over whole map building bases far away from own area and cuting from towns with orange circles(capturable town)by losing to enemys. they dont want to understand cause they dont like it .
Get own area! if u lose a town the orange circles are getting disappear and u have to leave towns and to go to a town with orange circle.and commanders if u lose lot of towns get back to startarea and build new base there .the last town with orange circle keeps there where u was started with first base.
if u join game look at map ! look up parameters at (?) button on top of menue and see what the gamemode is about.we dont want to play same modes 10 years and more.
you dont give up to play because u get older ,you get older because you give up to play
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wi7 64,ASUS P8Z77-VLX,RAM 8GB,i5-3570K 4x3,4GB,GTX 670 OC 2GB 3XWf,128GB SSD,
doc.brown

Postby McFly[HS] » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:15 pm

so maybe we need better directions for newbies on the map, reminding them roange cirbles are the ONLY towns to work on. cuz they sure as hell dont understand now, and ignore the comms directions.
McFly[HS]

Postby ZeroG » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:51 pm

I recommend a different color of the town progress bar..maybe..ORANGE :D

Benny!
Hotshots council member

Erfolg im Leben hat stets doppelt, wer Feuer und Bewegung koppelt!
ZeroG

Postby Benny » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:51 pm

i want pink, because mcfly
Benny

Return to General